week 3 (october 02-06)

Hi again !!

This week our teacher told us to create 2 infographics: one individual about any topic and another group one, to then present them in Classroom. He left us examples in Classroom on how to create them and then decide which app made it easier for us to do it and i really like Canva so i used this app.

This is an example about infographics.










I made my individual infographic about tips for health mental because i think this is something that everyone has to know to keep our minds strong.

The class was on Friday so I spent my weekend chilling and watching videos of my favorite groups, also i spent my free time getting to know about a new kpop boy group that just debuted this month and i find them really cute look at them !!


Anywayss i was very happy hehe

See you then bye...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

week 4 (october 16-20)

week 2 (september 18-22)