week 4 (october 16-20)

Helloo !!

This week our teacher introduced about the triptychs and he explained some examples and how we can create them in order to create our own triyptich about any topic.

This picture is just an example of what i´m talking about.










I also have to bring this homework printed by Monday, October 23rd so that the teacher can review us and see which topic we select to talk about but actually today i showed to my teacher my homework hehe

I made it about the importance of learning languages because I have always found this aspect very important. Personally, I usually learn self-taught, for example, i learned Korean by myself, actually it's really easy and nothing difficult as i taught.

In today's class (friday) the teacher introduced us new tasks, for example we have to do a resume assuming that we are looking for a job and also i have to record myself explaining what i´m able to do in order to get a job and be selected to work in a company.

Also i'm looking forward of how I am going to write my letter to the rectory so that they can give us internet :(( but i'll do my best.

See you later...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

week 2 (september 18-22)

week 3 (october 02-06)